Allegian Choice HMO and Allegian Choice PPO are regionally operated health plans that are available both on and off the Health Insurance Marketplace. Our deep roots in Texas go back 15 years, first as Valley Baptist Health Plans and today as Allegian. We offer a range of health plans to make it easy for you to choose the right coverage. Whatever your stage in life, we have the plan that fits your lifestyle and won’t empty your pocketbook.
- 2016 PPO plans serve Bexar, El Paso and Nacogdoches counties.
- 2016 HMO plans serve Bexar, Cameron, El Paso, Hidalgo, Starr and Willacy counties.
We think our approach is better and here are some reasons why:
- We have a special knowledge of the unique local health care needs.
- As your neighbors, we have a personal interest in making sure those health care needs are met.
- We support physician friendly operations.
- Since we take good care of our providers, they are happy to see and treat you.
No matter what your health care needs are, Allegian Choice has a plan that can provide quality, affordable coverage for you and your family members. Learn more now.
If you would like to speak with someone at Allegian Choice, call us at:
TTY: (866) 489-9042
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time,
Do you know someone who is ready for Medicare? Allegian also offers Allegian Advantage (HMO), a Medicare Advantage plan for people eligible for Medicare. Find out more.